Through education and cultural activities, IIWM’s aim is to develop, transmit and promote all kinds of world music. It provides meeting spaces for encounters and exchange of ideas, so as to enhance long term relationships between people whose cultures are part of a common cultural heritage.
Take an active part in the blossoming of a global culture by providing for world music a place to grow, and strengthen its status.
- Open an Institute for music professionals and amateurs,
- Provide professional, multidisciplinary and multicultural education,
- Welcome permanent and host teachers (from France and abroad),
- Set up joint international degrees with various High Music Institutes and Universities,
- Give popular education a central place within a professional Institute, in order to enhance understanding and cultural appreciation among different communities, and help to promote them all over the world.
> Degree-awarding courses in music (theory and practice)
> Certificate-awarding master classes and workshops
> Training of trainers / Specific training
> Conferences and seminars
> Customized services