The International Institute of World Music (IIWM) aims to become a centre of excellence in education, training, research, publication, programming, production and music dissemination.
SOME BENCHMARKS AND FIGURES
Since October 2015, IIWM has implimented 99 master-classes, created 12 artistic educational courses, performed 24 concerts and undertook 112 musical performances.
This represents as of December 6, 2021:
- 466 people enrolled in our master-classes
- 257 people subscribed to our annual cirricula.
- 47% from all over France of people enrolled in our courses in 2021 (courses & master-class) come from the South Region
- 49% from all over France
- 4% from abroad (Finland, Hungary, Estonia, Italy, United States, Switzerland).
- 3000 people minimum on all our concerts and performances
- 645 memberships since 2015
- 100% success in graduation