The goal of the International Institute of World Music (IIWM) is to become a leading-edge center in terms of education, training, research, publication, programming, production and music broadcasting.
SOME NUMBERED SCALE-MARKS
Since October 2015, IIWM has implimented 99 master-classes, created 12 artistic educational curricula, realised 24 concerts and undertook 112 musical performances.
- 466 people subscribed to our master-classes, from which 47% are from the department of the Bouches-du-Rhone, 50% from all over France and 3% from abroad (Belgium, Italy, Australia)
- 257 people subscribed to our annual cirricula.
- 47% of the people enrolled in our traning programs 2021 (coursus & master-class) come from the Southern Region, 49% from all over France and 4% from abroad (Finland, Hungary, Estonia, Italy, United States, Switzerland).
- 3000 people at least on the total number of our concerts and services
- 645 memberships
- 100% success in graduation