CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND GENERAL HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AT IIWM AND THE CONSERVATORY:
ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE PRESENTATION OF THE “HEALTH PASS”:
• Professional practitioners and people engaged in professionalizing trainings
• Acces to teaching of music, dance and theater: teachers, minor and adult students, as well as their teachers are not subject to the presentation of the “health pass” for courses taught at the conservatory.
ARE SUBJECT TO THE PRESENTATION OF THE “HEALTH PASS”:
• Access to cultural activities organized by conservatories in auditoriums or theaters… for public performances: the public, teachers and adult students (as well as minor students over 12 years old from 30 September 2021) going to the conservatory for a cultural activity (concert, exhibition…) must present a valid health pass.
• Any administrative, pedagogical or parent-teacher meeting previously scheduled between the families and the conservatory.
• Parents accompanying school groups, extracurricular groups must present a valid health pass.
• ¨Parents will need to present a valid health pass to enter the conservatory in any situation.Les parents devront présenter un passe sanitaire valide pour entrer dans le conservatoire dans toutes les situations
• The establishment is only accessible to students of the Conservatory and IIWM
• Parents or legal persons in charge will have to wait for their child outside.
• The animations will be subject to the presentation by the public of a valid health pass.
• Wearing a mask is mandatory for everyone of 6 years old (to be provided by the student) Le port du masque est obligatoire pour toute personne à partir de 6 ans (à fournir par l’élève) – it must be a Surgical or Category 1 fabric mask – homemade masks are not allowed.
• A mandatory traffic plan has been put in place at the Conservatory.
• Hand washing is mandatory upon entry, either at the restrooms or at the kiosks.
• A distance of 1 m must be respected between students on the ground floor, in halls, corridors and passageways.
• Barrier gestures must be respected: https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/soins-et-maladies/maladies/maladies-infectieuses/coronavirus/tout-savoir-sur-la-covid-19/article/les-gestes-barrieres
• Students must not come before the start of the class or stay at the consevatory after the class.
• Sustained attention is paid to the ventilation of the rooms (fresh air not recycled). Regular ventilation times without students are planned, in particular 10 to 15 min. during the class time of each group class (plan an early exit).
• The room is disinfected as soon as we are informed that a covid-19 positive student has been in ther for a course.
• Verification of compliance with barrier measures and this health protocol is systematically carried out as soon as we are informed of a covid-19 positive student who has had a class at the conservatory, in order to identify possible contact students (i.e. students who have been in contact for more than 15 minutes with a covid-19 positive student without complying with barrier measures and this health protocol).
STEPS TO FOLLOW IF YOU ARE POSITIVE
• The absence of a student must be systematically, rigorously and immediately reported when it is related to covid-19. Like any absence it is to be reported to following email address email@example.com, by indicating in which situation you are in.
• If you have symptoms associated with those of covid-19 (fever, cough, headaches, aches, etc.),please inform us immediately and do not come to the Conservatory or the IIWM without prior advice from your doctor.
• You are contact person and in quarantine: it is advisable to notify us without delay and not to come to the IIWM until the end of your quarantine.
• You have been tested positive and entered quarantine: it is advisable not to come to the IIWM and to report this situation to us without delay so that we can assess and prevent possible contact persons within the conservatory.
• Your return is only possible at the end of your quarantine period:
> with the need to do a negative pre-test just before returning
> without the need to do a pre-test if you are a proven case ( the test is remaining positive after recovery)
> without the need to do a pre-test sans nécessité de faire un test préalable enin the absence of symptoms if your child is under 6 years old
Rules of distancing and wearing a mask according to the instrument for students:
• Musical training, musical information and creation and various theoretical disciplines: distancing of 1 m between students wearing a mask.
• Any instrument except winds: (strings, keyboards, percussion, guitars and harps…): distancing of 1 m between students wearing a mask.
• Winds: distancing of 2 m between each student (wearing a mask when the student is not playing)
• Adult vocal ensembles: distancing of 1 m wearing a mask or 2 m wihtouth wearing a mask.
• Pour tous les moments chantés (non lyrique) For all sung moments (non-lyrical): distancing of 1 m between students wearing a mask or distancing of 2 m withouth wearing a mask.
• Orchestra / harmonies / ensembles…: distancing varying from 1 to 2 m depending on the instrument.
Rules of distancing and wearing a mask according to the instrument for the students:
• 1 m of distancing with instrumentalists and wearing a mask
• 2 m of distancing with wind instrumentalists
• 1 m of distancing for singers if they are wearing a mask – 2 m if the singers are not wearing masks. (these distances also apply to teachers of adult singing students, choral conductors and conductors).
– Possible reduction of classrooms: reduction of the namber of tables in favor of desks
– Floor marking of a standard distance of 1 m and 2 m in each room to help respect distancing
– Online and/or quincunx spatial organization – never face to face
– Favor a musical intensity not exceeding the mezzo-forte with student singers or wind instrumentalists to limit the production of aerosol, also in the theater for the youngest..
– Apart from shared instruments (piano – harp and percussion): no loan or exchange of instruments between students
> Rules of distancing:
• Distance 2 m between students (play square per student of 4 m²)
• Distance 2 m between teachers (or acompanying person) and the students
> Wearing a mask:
• It is no longer manadtory in compliance with the distance of 2 m
• It remains mandatory in theoretical courses, associated with distancing of 1 m for students over 6 years old
• It is no longer mandatory for the teacher in compliance with a distancing of 2 m
• It is no longer mandatory for the accompnying person in clompliance with the distancing of 2 m
> Hand washing (soap or hydro-alcoholic gel) is mandatory before and after the course
> The changing rooms are open with distance of 1m between students and wearing a mask from 6 years old
> The practice of barefoot dancing and with hands on the floor is allowed
> Large dance courses and group movements are prohibited
> Postural corrections by physical contact are prohibited
> Floor work on mats or personal fabrics of the student (yoga mat for example) is possible
> Duration of the courses: all classes are reduced on average by 10 min. on 1 h 30 to allow student circulation, air out / ventilation of studios and cleaning of contact surfaces
> Contact surfaces (dance bars, audio instrument equipment) will be disinfected between each class by the teachers
THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE UPDATED AS SANITARY CONDITIONS CHANGE