With listening comes learning
If world music is eternal while so actual, it is because it has been carefully transmitted over millennia. What if the great ones would teach you what they learned from their masters?
Join the training programs of IIWM
Practice, knowledge, vocal and instrumental expression for you, for everyone, from beginners up to professionals. Master classes, general curricula, certifying workshops, continuing education / specific / for trainers / training, summer academies…
Never before you would have seen in one unique place, such a huge range of possibilities to get initiated to world music, to enhance and to upgrade your skills.
Now let’s go to work!
DIPLOMA EDUCATION COURSES
IIWM offers for the year 2022-2023, 16 graduate courses, for which modalities are as follows:
˃ AT IIWM / 100 HOURS PER YEAR / MANDATORY COURSES / AUBAGNE
- Individual and group lessons (Theory / Vocal and/or instrumental practice / Ensemble practice / Musical culture and analysis / Improvisation / Direction workshop…)
• 100 hours per year
=> IIWM Pre-registration on-line from
> AT THE CONSERVATORY OF MARSEILLE / 52H PER YEAR / MANDATORY COURSES / CNRR
• Musical training / CYCLE 1 / Violaine SULTAN
• Musical training / CYCLE 2 / Valérie MONDÉSIR
=> Double registration: IIWM Pre-registration on-line form / CNRR of Marseille
FIND OUT MORE : email@example.com / +33 4 42 04 37 73
- 43 master-classes are scheduled from Oct. 2022 to June 2023.
- The duration of each master class is of 25 to 30 hours, spread over 5 consecutive days (5 to 6 hours per day).
- A certificate will be awarded at the end of the participation of the master-class
>> ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION <<
- The activities will mainly take place in the premises of the Conservatory of the City of Aubagne and the IIWM.
- Some training courses can be held exceptionally at:
> National Conservatory « à Rayonnement Régional » of Marseille,
> The Artistic Scholl of Ubayein Barcelonnette,
> Conservatory “Gabriel FAURÉ” in Paris (5°),
> The association « Le Moulin d’Andé » in Charente,
> The « Mas des Oursons » association in partnership with “Arts et Musiques en Provence”