Join the training programs of the IIWM
Practice, knowledge, vocal and instrumental expression for you, for everyone, from beginners up to professionals. Master classes, general curricula, certifying workshops, continuing education / specific / for trainers / training, summer academies…
Never before you would have seen in one unique place, such a huge range of possibilities to get initiated to world music, to enhance and to upgrade your skills.
Now let’s go to work !
DIPLOMA EDUCATION COURSES
IIWM offers for the year 2019-2020, 13 graduate courses, for which modalities are as follows:
˃ IIWM / 100 HOURS PER YEAR / MANDATORY COURSES / AUBAGNE
- One-to-one tuition and collective courses (Theory / vocal and, or instrumental practice),
- Chamber Music / Musical culture and analyses / Improvisation / Conducting (either orchestral or coral)
- 100 hours/year
=˃ IIWM registration
˃ CONSERVATORY OF MARSEILLE / 70 HOURS PER YEAR / MANDATORY COURSES / CNRR
- Classical music training / Violaine SULTAN
- Musical training singing / Valérie MONDESIR
- Gregorian chant & ancient annotation / Pierre-Marie CHEMLA
- History of music / Lionel PONS (subject to confirmation)
- 20 hours/year / Musical awakening
=˃Double registration IIWM / CNRR Marseille
˃ CONSERVATORY OF AUBAGNE / 30 HOURS PER YEAR / MANDATORY COURSES / CRC
- Music training / Valérie FLORAC
=˃Double registration IIWM / CRC Aubagne
- For more information: email@example.com / +33 (0)4 42 04 37 73
- 20 master classes are scheduled from October 2019 to June 2020
- The duration of each master class is of 25 to 30 hours spread over 5 consecutive days, 5 to 6 hours per day.
- A certificate will be awarded at the end of the participation of the master-class
All the activities will take place in the premises of the Conservatory and IIWM at Aubagne and National Music Conservatory Marseille
In case of a continuous training, certain types of support are eligible.