Detailed content will be added later
>> ON-LINE REGISTRATION <<
>> RATES & REGISTRATION PROCESS <<
Daughter of a violinist, Dorsaf Hamdani joined the National Conservatory of Music of Tunis in 1985, allowing her to perform with various Tunisian Malouf orchestras.
In 1994, Hamdani obtained her bachelor’s degree and began her graduate studies, earning a master’s degree in musicology in 1998. During her years of study, she participated in tours with La Rachidia. Two years later, she obtained a master’s degree in music and musicology at the Sorbonne.
Among singer’s main distinctions are the third prize of the Festival of the Arab song 1995, held in Jordan and the golden disc of the Festival of the Tunisian song in 1996.
- 2006: Ya Mewlana (directed by Elyes Baccar) ;
- 2011: Ivresses avec Alireza Ghorbani ;
- 2013: Princesses du chant arabe at the Abdellia Palace in La Marsa.
- 2011: Ivresses – Le sacre de Khayyam with the Iranian multi-instrumentalist Alireza Ghorbani;
- 2012: Princesses du chant arabe, covers of Arab diva’s titles: Oum Kalthoum, Fairuz and Ismahène ;
- 2012: Melos with the Iranian percussionist Keyvan Chemirani ;
- 2013: Barbara-Fairouz with Daniel Mille as musical director.