Music from Provence and the deep South
Broaden the field of possibilities, knowledge, reference points and practices as much as possible. These training proposals depend largely on the goals sought by the students, the pedagogue being there, etymologically speaking, to help, guide and facilitate the quest of each.
Class for practicing and perfecting the flute (galoubet / tambourine). Questions concerning repertoires, styles, and techniques of attack, articulation, and accuracy will be addressed.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
PREREQUISITES: open to experienced and professionals
>> ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION <<
>> RATES & REGISTRATION PROCESS <<
Conservatories of Marseille, Aix, Toulon.
– Seven gold medals (or prizes) in chamber music, history of music, traditional music (galoubet-tambourine, violin, viola).
– Four international prizes in Paris (UFAM), Roodeport (RSA), Llangolen (UK), Sosnoviev-Katovitse (P).
– Interrupted course in philosophy, theology, and orchestral conducting.
– Holder of the D.E. of traditional music (equivalent to the CAPESS for teaching in conservatory)
– Holder of the C.A. of head of department in traditional music (equivalent to the aggregation for teaching in conservatory).
Positions formerly held.
– Member of the French Mythological Society (Dontenville, Gaignebet, Lajoux, poirier)
– Violist in the orchestra of the Toulon Opera.
– Violist at the departmental orchestra of Bouches-du-Rhône.
– Tambourine at the Orchestra of Arts Florissants (William Christie).
– Producer at FR3
– Sales expert of musical instruments at the study of Provence Damien Leclerc
– Conductor at the Pastorale Mazenod (rue d’Aubagne)
– Senior professor at the national conservatories of Avignon and Marseille
– Professor at the IESM
– Lecturer at the University of Vaucluse
– Lecturer at the UTL
– Elected to the Academy of Sciences, Letters and Arts of Marseille, armchair XXXII
– Artistic director of the program of concerts produced by the “Friends of Saint-Victor”
– Laureate of the Vouland Foundation (foundation of France)
– Majoral of Félibrige (Cigalo de l’Ar)
– Baile (General Secretary) of Félibrige for eight years
– Musicologist referring to the Martigues festival during its thirty years of existence.
– Collector (more than 3000 musical instruments from around the world, more than 2000 musical santons, nearly 300 dictionaries over four centuries of publishing, tea objects with more than 400 teapots from Asia…)
– Concertist (tours in Europe, the Americas, Asia)
– Presenter-animator of the Folklore Festival of Château-Gombert
– Designer responsible for the symposia of the CRR of Avignon.